Search Results for "mode"756 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 40M
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 7776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Portable Antenna for Satellites
- A portable antenna for mode B and J satellites
[ Hits: 10385 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Antenna Theory
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Coax Traps from a Modeling Perspective
- About Coax Traps, NC4FB examine the operation of coax traps through modeling.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- The Ham Band
- A music video describing the building of a modern contest station - it teaches you morse code at the same time! Musical styles change from French Musette to Viennese Walz to German Oompah and the musical key changes 25 times!
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 11786 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 11084 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000 Review
- The Kenwood TS-2000 All-Mode Multiband Transceiver review
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- How to make an APRS IGATE
- How to make an APRS IGATE using Linux, soundmodem and aprx by HA2NON
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-726 AUDIO Modifications
- Throughput improvement for the FT726R - Tapr PSK modem
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsale mode cat mode am mode mode a ros mode hf all mode ros dig mode mode s all mode tnc cw mode atv mode ale dig mode vdl mode 2 mode ros-mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links