Search Results for "mode"671 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CB radio Communications on eleven metre CB channels and freeband including information on Citizens Band radio models.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Wayne Rogers - W5KDJ,
will be QRV from Antananarivo July 4-17, 2009 on all bands 6 - 160m. Modes: CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- GRE America
- Manufacturer of Radio Scanner receivers, scanner accessories, LCD Display modules and GINA data radio modems
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes Frequencies
- Digital Communications Modes and Frequencies
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digital Modes Samples
- Audio files of many digital modes. Many were recorded in the HF bands an most others are found on VHF/UHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Olivia MFSK
- Short description of the olivia mfsk mode and explanation of how to use olivia mode and proper radio setup including recommended olivia frequencies
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RVing with Amateur
- Amateur Radio for RVers article by Vern & Phyllis Modeland
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7000 Product Reviews
- Eham users review of this HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- mods.dk: Icom IC-7000
- Mods collection for the Icom IC-7000 at mods.dk
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IC706 CAT Control
- Icom IC-706 Cat control program, tested with Icom models 706, 706MKII, 706MKII/G and IC718 transceivers by IZ2BKT, Mauro.
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mods.dk - Modifications for TS-570
- Kenwood TS-570 mods at mods.dk
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu FTdx-9000 (All models) Product Reviews
- eham reviews of the Yaesu FT-9000
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 at mods.dk
- Mods for the yaesu FT-950
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TH-D7 commands
- Commands are for the TH-D7(G) upgraded model.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-6R modifications
- Yaesu VX-6R mods
[ Hits: 1956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice morse code on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Modest Antenna Rotor Installation
- A simple TV Rotor installation by W7ZOI
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- USB to CAT (CI-V) adapter
- Based on the FTDI's USB / serial IC FT-232BM. Tested with several Yaesu FT Serires models
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]