Search Results for "mode"742 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Helical
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14424 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7EXO's Hamradio Pages
- Something for any station in any mode 600 pages of Hamradio
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4517 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 5937 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Olivia Modes
- Olivia is a family of MFSK modes with a high redundancy Forward Error Correction system similar to MT63. General description and protocol information by w1hkj
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4548 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17204 | Votes: 851 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6607 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9521 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsmode b cat mode ros mode mode ros dig mode ale mode am mode mode s cw mode atv mode all mode tnc mode a fax mode hf all mode op mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links