Search Results for "mode"669 links - and 10 categories
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- Hal Communications
- HF radio data communications products, analog and DSP modems
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YAM Modem
- YAM is a multi-standard modem capable of AFSK 1200 bps and Manchester-FSK 2400 bps operations.
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Autek Research
- Autek Research make three models of RF Analysts, power and swr meters
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- MT63 HF mode
- MT63 is a DSP based advanced HF mode for Amateur Radio, intended to provide high performance keyboard - to - keyboard conversational operation on HF bands under poor conditions
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Soundcard Interfacing
- This page is an attempt to correlate the interfacing schemes for various Radio models, and Sound Card configurations.
[ Hits: 12323 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sunspots explained
- History, activity, glossary and modern reseach about suspots
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13417 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4862 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16570 | Votes: 338 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Windows 95/98 based program to decode PSK31 mode by AE4JY, freeware
[ Hits: 6842 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11494 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8459 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8101 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17846 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]