Search Results for "mode"679 links - and 11 categories
- PA3FXO projects
- Contains didimodes, antenna projects, DX info and lots more
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4507 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CWSP Award
- The CWSP Award is issued by the CWSP "Grupo de CW de Sao Paulo" for all radioamateurs who have worked 5 (five) different members of the group (CW mode only), are valid contacts after October 15, 1976.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU1HCO Julio
- Links to programs for digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pravacy Speaker PMR446
- We are a leading developer and manufacturer PMR446 in Korea. Our new developed PMR446 model no. IFR-100 has new function like as private speaker it allow not to speak out from the radio and only you can hear the communication by using a private talk mode.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OK1TEH - Prague
- Active station on VHF UHF and in particular in TROPO/ES/AURORA/MS/EME modes
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Australian Amateur Packet Radio Ass.
- The AAPRA home page with a wealth of information about packet radio and related digital modes including an extensive software library that is updated frequently.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
[ Hits: 4317 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4637 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11800 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 33949 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSTV Pal Multimode
- SstvPal Multimode, predecessor of EasyPal not supported anymore by Erik Sundstrup
[ Hits: 2602 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14745 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2521 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 83277 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71560 | Votes: 1060 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13810 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.12 ]