Search Results for "mode"706 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX For Me - DX Cluster
- DXCluster which will allow mobile usage. Now able to manage filter per bands and mode, and to save configuration for specific DX or special event stations.
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3905 Century Club
- The 3905 Century Club operates WAS and DX nets on 20,40,80,and 160 using SSB, CW, RTTY, and PSK modes.
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Site for owners & prospective owners of the Ten-Tec Model 516 Argonaut V Amateur Radio Transceiver.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- MFSK16 Reference Documents
- Performance Reports, Sound Samples and specifications of MFSK mode
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WM2U's MFSK Page
- Introduction to MFSK operating mode.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : MFSK
- A mail list for those interested in the new Amateur Radio MFSK modes.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFSK for the New Millennium
- Using MFSK mode, 98 Kb PDF doc, taken from QST January 2001
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N9VV MFSK Resources
- Links and software reviews for MFSK operating mode
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Quick and Dirty Guide to PSK31
- KB2EOQãs quick and dirty guide to the new digital modes, presented to CCAFMA October 23, 2000
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- N9VV PSK31 Resources
- Software, reference and reviews of computers interfaces for PSK31 operating mode
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Updated modem construction info for BAYCOM pgm
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Complete resource for Rtty. PSK31 and digital modes, part of content comes from N1RCT, mantained by Bob, NT1V
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT/JT44 Forum
- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VHF/UHF 2 meter PSK and digital Group
- Looking for Hams that want to experiment on VHF/UHF PSK/digital modes
[ Hits: 3452 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27456 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- HSCW/WSJT meteorscatter/path simulator a first attempt at trying to model meteorscatter events and simulate their transmission characteristics
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12235 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12886 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6913 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2585 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5233 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.09 ]
You can try similar termscw mode ros dig mode mode cat mode ale mode am mode ros mode mode s hf all mode mode b atv mode mode a fax mode all mode tnc ale dig mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links