Search Results for "mode"762 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : EH
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6756 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4198 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5537 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Grundig Satellit
- This site has listings of all grundig satellit models. You can find pictures,specs,used prices,modifications,upgrades,etc.
[ Hits: 4512 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BB&B Technical Amateur Repairs
- Amateur Radio Repair resource since 1982. We repair all makes and models of Amateur Radio equipment, vintage to late-model
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Communications Specialists Inc.
- Manufacturers quality tone signaling, wildlife telemetry,avionics equipment,video transmision modems.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About AMTOR
- AmTOR may be considered as the next development from RTTY. AmTOR was introduced to overcome the problems with RTTY. As a result of its performance, it has become popular on the HF bands because it gives more reliable communication, especially when interference is present. It achieves this by using a coding system that allows errors to be detected and corrected.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KI8DU's CW Nets
- Tips on cw operating mode
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5527 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
You can try similar termscat mode mode s cw mode mode a am mode ros mode ros dig mode all mode tnc ale mode atv mode ale dig mode mode hf all mode vdl mode 2 fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links