Search Results for "old radio"212 links - and 2 categories
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 20671 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Old Time Radio
- Old Time Radios ! a good resource to old time-radio amataurs
[ Hits: 5803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Old Radios
- Dedicated to the collection and preservation of old radios, both tube and transistor.
[ Hits: 11778 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.38 ]
- Surplus Radio Society
- Dutch society of collectors of old ex-military radio equipment and other nostalgic receivers and transmitters
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 15962 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Radio Era Archives
- REA offers a wide variety of items for antique radio. We have schematics, old books, reference data, historical information in paper copy form or on CD-ROM.
[ Hits: 5454 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- Jackson Amateur Radio Club
- W5PFC Mississippi's oldest and largest Ham Radio club
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Jefferson County Amateur Radio Club
- Jefferson County Amateur Radio Club - Arnold, Mo
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Old Barney Amateur Radio Club in NJ
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Camp Shohola Amateur Radio Club
- The Camp Shohola Amateur Radio Club is The first and oldest club licensed to a summer camp.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- The Dallas Amateur Radio Club
- Home page of the Dallas Amateur Radio Club, located in Dallas, Texas. The DARC is one of the oldest clubs in the country, founded in 1914.
[ Hits: 2102 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
[ Hits: 2841 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K7OLD Norman Hamsrus
- Good Source of Amateur Radio Activities in State of Arizona. Lot of source links & general information.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Radio History
- Here you can find examples of old-time radio during its developmental period. The material consists of first-hand memories, gleanings from radio archives and other sources
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Midlands AX25 user group. Formed in 1983, the group is now one of the oldest Packet Radio groups in the UK.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.60 ]
- RMCWEB Uk Repeaters
- Information on the UK amateur radio repeater networks.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Gold Coast Radio Scanner Frequencies
- This web page is for all Radio Scanner listeners who live on or near the Gold Coast, Queensland. Australia
[ Hits: 7787 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
[ Hits: 11125 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- N.American Shortwave association
- The WWW home page of NASWA, North America's oldest shortwave broadcast-only radio club
[ Hits: 3929 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- National Radio Club
- The National Radio Club is the world's oldest and largest Medium Wave DX club, founded in 1933.
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Morse Tutor Gold
- Morse Tutor Gold by GGTE Quality Software for Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 4566 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.74 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12-587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio cb radio radio vhf ham radio 2 m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links