Search Results for "old radio"214 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 17M
- 17m Moxon Antenna
- A compact two element yagi with folded back elements, aka moxon antenna for 17 meters band by G1HZN
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rabbit-Ears Dipole
- A tunable, foldable, collapsible dipole for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8KEA Midland Amateur Radio Club
- MARC, established in 1948, holds monthly meetings of its 70+ members on the first Thursday of every month
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started with HSMM-Mesh
- A nice article hosted on amateurradio.com on how to get started with HSMM-Mesh, the High Speed Multimedia-Mesh, from selecting a router to publishing applications
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 24 GHz the old way
- Using old FM microwave equipment to operate the amateur radio 24 GHz band by EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 extended TX
- For those of us wanting to get onto 5MHz with a Yeasu FT-950, we have no choice but to get out the soldering iron and do a little modification. Now thankfully the mod for this radio is very easy to do.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Solar Powered Caravan Shack
- Pictures and information about a solar powered station located in an old caravan in the Australian Bush by VK5SW
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Emergency Go-Kit Planning
- Preparing your gear for emergency response scenarios by Harold Melton, KV5R
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small AM Transmitter
- A quick and dirty 1MHz transmitter to send old music into old radios
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Old Radio Builder
- This site is dedicated to those who enjoy building radios and other electronic devices using parts and techniques from bygone eras.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The UD a light weight iambic key
- This is a light weight iambic key that works well for qrp expeditions. You hold it comfortably in one hand and manipulate the 'paddles' with you thumb and forefinger. The other hand is free to write, tune the radio or do other tasks.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Crystal Radios Collection
- This webpage is for Crystal Radio enthusiasts, both users and collectors.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio-shack-ham-radio-ht/.dxzone.com/images radio shack radio mods radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12-587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio to radio cloning
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links