old radio226 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- Beverage Antenna Information
- The Beverage antenna was invented in the early 1920s by Dr. Harold H. Beverage
[ Hits: 21507 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 22307 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- NJ Antique Radio Club HomePage
- NJ Antique Radio Club
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IK3HIA radio collection
- Ham, civilian ad military surplus old radios collection
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Mirko radio collection
- old military and broadcast radios
[ Hits: 4166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antique Radio Restoration & Repair
- We specialize in restoring family heirlooms, Grandma's and Grandpa's old radio, Mom and Dad's special set, and the radios you enjoyed as a child!
[ Hits: 7150 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12134 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- W5ABD Westside Amateur Radio Club
- The Westside Amateur Radio Club, Inc. is the oldest such club in the New Orleans area. Westwego Lousiana
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hall of Science Amateur Radio club
- Amateur radio club serving NEW YORK area. Club has fully equipped station,holds two hamfests a year,ve exam ,field day and contesting.
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Redwood Coast Amateur Radio Convention
- Newest ARRL westcoast convention. Features fox hunt, banquet, speakers, VE testing, swapmeet, many prizes.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UX7CQ Alex
- Personal Web Site of UX7CQ. Information about Ukraine. Old military radios collection. CW Straight Keys.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG - Mobile Radio Operations
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.74 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 11028 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack radio mods ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio hf radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links