Search Results for "old radio"210 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8899 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 22636 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- Micamold XTR
- The Micamold XTR-1 transmitter manufactured in 1948 by the MICAMOLD Radio corp. of Brooklyn, New York.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- RX3ANF Russian boatanchors
- Boatanchors in Russia. Old tube radiosets.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Old Tube Radio Network
- The Old Tube Radio Network is dedicated to those real, American-Made, Old Tube CB Radios
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Radio Relics
- Repair and Restoration Services in Orlando USA
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antique automobile radio repair
- Repair antique automobile radios and offer old car radio GM & Ford schematics from the 1930's. providing free estimates and partial list of schematics
[ Hits: 3326 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YB2ECG My amateur radio contesting
- Jules Verne's "Around the World in 80 days" is old fashion way. Be an amateur radio I'll bet you'll rounding the world just on a flash!
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Torbay Amateur Radio Society
- Amateur radio, one of the older clubs of``the UK. Meets on friday nights. links to ATV.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Saline County Amateur Radio Club
- This is the amateur radio club of Saline County Arkansas. We are still growing each year currently with over fifty members. We are the oldest Amateur Radio Club in Saline County. Our current constitution dates back to our incorporation in 1971.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Santa Barbara Amateur Radio Club
- SBARC one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in the U.S.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W6BHZ - Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club
- The California Polytechnic State University Amateur (Ham) Radio Club (CPARC) has a long tradition of communications service on campus and in the community of San Luis Obispo. The club was founded in 1947, making the Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club the second oldest club on campus
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Clovis Amateur Radio Pioneers - Clovis, CA USA
- The Clovis Amateur Radio Pioneers is a non-profit Amateur Radio Club located in Clovis, California
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance
- We publish a quarterly newsletter, hold Field Day,Public service events and still provide Morse Code classes on our repeater W8USA 145.230
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- W5AC - The Texas A&M University
- W5AC is the Texas A&M University Amateur or "Ham" Radio Club. This club, founded in 1912, is one of the oldest university radio clubs in existence.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Gold Line
- Manufacturer of professional audio test and analysis equipment and of cb, marine and amateur radio accessory equipment.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4365 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Yaesu FNB-78 battery for FT-897
- The Yaesu FNB-78 Battery plugs into the FT-897/D. It produces 13.2 VDC at 4500 mAh. The radio can hold one or two and one can be in use while the other is charging.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio Dr.
- Professional electronic repairs on old & new CB's, Ham & Marine Radios and more. Low rates, thousands repaired for other shops.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Assorted grounding hints and kinks
- Assorted Grounding Hints and Kinks and Technical Correspondence, Grounding Techniques, Conductivity in the Cold, Cold Ground, Is Your Radio Equipment REALLY Grounded?
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- K8TM Articles
- This publications page lists articles on surface mount devices, amateur radio, soldering, shunts, and measuring large direct currents.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 24523 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]