Search Results for "parts"196 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Homebase10 Antenna for 28MHz
- The Homebase10 is a simple to make wire halo antenna for 10m (28MHz) built using parts available from the local DIY store.The resulting antenna is very effective on 10m despite its small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 2515 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Builds a 2m Yagi from Recycled Trash
- 2m Yagi built from parts found in the trash by N0EQ
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6M Halo Antenna
- Homebrew an halo antenna for the 50 mhz with pictures, parts list and assembling instruction
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Painting Antennas
- Painting an antenna protects the plastic parts from ultraviolet light and pollution and also tends to glue the hardware together.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy Jpole Building
- Easy home brew 2 meter jpole antenna build - under 20 bucks - Hits repeaters 45 miles away. Parts used bought at home depot build time 1 hour.
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- Cushcraft Trap - Coaxial Capacitor Repair
- Repairing coaxial capacitor on cushcraft trap. Parts are no longer available from the manufacturer, home repair is the only option.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antique Radio Store
- Based in San Diego CA, collectible radios, test equipment, tubes, antique radio parts, speakers and kits
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio classified ads, buy sell swap & trade amateur radios - receivers transmitters antennas electronic parts transistor radios
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Bird Technologies
- Bird Technologies supplier of RF products, like RF Meters, Bird 43, VNA, Spectrum analyzers, attenuators, transmitters combiners, dummyloads, terminators and replacement parts
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Metal Supermaket
- Buy metal online in small quantities, cut to size.
Aluminium but also copper and steel parts
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoLink Interface
- Easily build with about 10 USD in parts from Radio Shack. Should work with any radio by K3MK
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3IBI Antenna rotators
- Carry a small stock of new and reconditioned parts for both rotators and control boxes for the following makes: CDE/HYGAIN , YAESU , STOLLE.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kits and Parts dot Com
- Supplying Toroids, Electronic Parts and Kits to Engineers, Schools and Hobbyists. Capacitos, filters, inductors, qrp products
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Heathkit Icom Kenwood Power Transistors Ten Tec Yaesu spare Hamradio parts.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 9.47 ]
- Cascade Surplus Electronics
- Online catalog for electronic components, parts, surplus, tubes, test equipment and more
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mock Electronics
- Mock electronics - huntsville, AL - Electronic parts and equipments, antenna parts, cb equipment, surplus
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hosfelt Electronics
- Stocking electronics parts distributor that was
established in 1969.Sell everything from the basic
electronic components to the specialty hard to find items.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Toronto Surplus
- Toronto Surplus , antique radio, test equipment, rf parts
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Audio Guru
- The Audio Guru sells hi quality parts and installation accessories for amateur radio on the web at www.theaudioguru.net, and at HamFests in the East Tennessee region, as well as Knoxville/Maryville Tennessee.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Old 813 homebrew Amp
- Restore an old 813 homebrew Amp with power supply from recycled parts
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Using Band-Pass Filters
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiver Band-Pass Filters
- Third-order Cauer filters can boost performance of
multi-transmitter, multi-operator contest stations to the next level. The filters are practical and you
donít need expensive test equipment to align them.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cheap 40m 80m glowbug
- A valve CW QRP transmitter is simple to build and will not break the bank,Built to a budget, no parts where purchased, all components from the junk box and a simple aluminium box was used as a chassis
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Pixie and Micro-80
- QRP HF Transceivers, Tiny, direct conversion CW transceivers using just a handful of readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsparts rf parts ts 50 parts parts for cb sbe 34 parts dx 302 parts dx-302 parts pdl 2 parts klm parts ft 50r parts parts. air 7 parts ic 706 parts cw-93 parts ft 840 parts
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links