Search Results for "pc radio"177 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Australia
- Moorabbin and District Radio Club Inc
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- La Porte County Amateur Radio Club
- Home of the W9LY and K9JSI repeaters
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DL 3BAA online Radios
- Tune and listen an ICOM IC761 or a IC PCR-1500 made available by DL3BAA from SW Germany
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Nearson Antennas
- Founded in 1990, Nearson, Inc. has been providing our customers with exceptional value with the products and services we offer. VHF, UHF mobile radios, Cellular, PCS equipments as well as ISM band wireless data and WLAN applications.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transceiver to pc interface for echolink
- with a hardware DTMF detector and galvanic isolation
designed for SVXlink based Echolink gateway
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
[ Hits: 5803 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.30 ]
- TM-D710 Jumper Settings
- PCB jumper settings for the Kenwood TM-V71 and TM-D710
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Police Scanner Radio App
- Android App, Police Radio Scanner lets you listen to Police and Radio scanners from around the world. USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, Chile, Austria with more scanners added all the time.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.72 ]
- A netlist converter for moving schematic and PC board files from OrCAD/PADS to ExpressPCB format.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QECA The EQSL Album
- A PC based album for storing your EQSL cards
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.43 ]
- A small, simple Windows program to cloak the ICOM PCR-1500 and PCR-2500 as a PCR-1000, allowing owners to use their scanner with Ham Radio Deluxe
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Convert a PC Power Supply
- Convert a PC power supply for your ham radio transceiver
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Easy PC/Radio Interface
- By A. Volz W2NRL project for a radio to PC serial port interface cable
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- ICOM SoundBlaster Interface
- Interfacing ICOM radios with PC soundcard by W8WWV
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Radio Computer Interface
- Schematic of a simple interface to connect a pc to a FT-1000 Mk5 Field and FT-817 transceivers.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Interfaces by W7IY
- Article by W7IY on commercial pc to radio interfaces with products comparison and personal comments.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]