ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
G7 Comms Ltd
- Supply, hire and service PMR & PBR equipment & Accessories - online shop, order via Phone or Web. Next Day delivery. Supply Entel, Icom, Kenwood, Maxon, Motorola, Tait, TTI, Vertex Standard.
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).