q code163 links
CB Radio : Personal Pages
- 19 AT 318 Home page
- Radiocodes, Prefix's, IOTA, Frequency's, Hot links and a lot more.
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Waves, FCC Rules, channel frequencies, phonetic alphabets, ten codes and more
[ Hits: 7185 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 18309 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.32 ]
- Phonetic Alphabets
- Phonetic Alphabets historic, English and others, such us NATO phonetic alphabets , - Q, X, Z codes, abbreviations.
[ Hits: 4868 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Success Easy CW Tapes
- Sells training tapes for Morse code that use hypnosis to speed learning.
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Alabama scanner codes
- Opelika, Alabama Scanner Codes
[ Hits: 6989 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Spy Centre
- All about Spy Numbers Stations, which send coded messages to agents. Includes schedules and frequencies of stations.
[ Hits: 6926 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 66557 | Votes: 1705 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 4250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17859 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 36073 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 45695 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 76150 | Votes: 273 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23201 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17467 | Votes: 854 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18083 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30671 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termshow to hook up a microcraft code star code dx code code 1 code 300-32 code code 69 w code ten code q code code 300 pic code the code j2 code key p code dx-code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links