Search Results for "radio mod"426 links - and 7 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK : Scotland
- East Ayrshire Radio Society
- Interested in all aspects of radio, including everything from the history of radio communications and vintage analogue equipment to developments in modern digital SDR
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Manufacture and design high-quality and cost-effective VHF and UHF radio modules that cater for the wireless needs of OEMs worldwide
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of SunSDR and SunSDR-MB1
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Have a Great Time with JT9
- JT9 is a amateur radio weak-signal digital mode can give little pistol stations big gun results, ARRL article by W4GAL
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing amateur radio gear in a modern vehicle
- Installing a ham radio transceiver into a moder vehicle and aspects you may consider.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Radio FAQ
- Introduction to packet radio and answers to common questions about this digital mode and about services you can use by VKFAQ
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-706 frequency expansion
- This modification will allow the MkIIG to transmit on most of the frequencies that it receives on.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-7700 mod
- Expanding 40m band on the IC-7700. IC-7700 modification
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 extended TX
- For those of us wanting to get onto 5MHz with a Yeasu FT-950, we have no choice but to get out the soldering iron and do a little modification. Now thankfully the mod for this radio is very easy to do.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Mods
- Articles about TM-D710 radio modifications at Mods.dk
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- List of latest published Weather Fax world wide schedule including frequencies and modes.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.29 ]
- Modern International Radio Listeners
- Modern DX Club Not-for-profit organization serving the radio monitoring community founded in 1990 muzaffargarh Pakistan. The main interest of the club is shortwave dxing.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spark is a realtime modulator software for Digital Radio Mondiale DRM, DRM+ and analog FM/AM radio standards. The software supports all code rates, bandwidths and robustness modes (A, B, C, D, E) published in the DRM standard as well as all mapping schemes, such as Standard Mapping
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This is a computer program for Amateur Radio transmission and reception using a computer and radio transceiver The program equips your computer with a one sentence at a time chat-mode for operation on the HF bands. You use it in the same way as you would Skype or cell-phone TXTing. This facilitates rapid-fire QSOs and especially makes nets easier by ZL2AFP
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-290 Modification
- Extending frequency to FT-290R for transverter use
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-ham-radio-ht/.dxzone.com/images radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links