Search Results for "radio mod"432 links - and 7 categories
CB Radio : Personal Pages
- 14RC132 AE511 Jerome
- Some infos about my radio activity, my favorite hobby, my shack, antennas, photos, links, mods,...
[ Hits: 4921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CWSP Award
- The CWSP Award is issued by the CWSP "Grupo de CW de Sao Paulo" for all radioamateurs who have worked 5 (five) different members of the group (CW mode only), are valid contacts after October 15, 1976.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G1IVG Colin
- Amateur Radio mods for FT847, TM732, TH48, C510, GP300, GM300, MCMicro, IC2800 plus others
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2576 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Soundcard Interfacing
- This page is an attempt to correlate the interfacing schemes for various Radio models, and Sound Card configurations.
[ Hits: 12793 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2727 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 96567 | Votes: 204 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8728 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19102 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 2831 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 76734 | Votes: 1122 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- W1HUE Amateur Radio Articles
- This site provides online access to Amateur Radio equipment modification articles by Larry East, W1HUE
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14580 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- KPC3 to Phoenix
- Radio mods for GE Phoenix radios to use in APRS applications
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar termsradio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio manual model 18 radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack radio mods radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio ham radio log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links