- 6m SSB & CW QRP transceiver
- Block diagram, schematics pcb layout and pictures of a CW QRP transceiver for 50 Mhz by S57NAN
[ Hits: 4814 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- AWA RT85A (RT85) notes
- Conversion, programming, and software notes for the AWA RT85A UHF transceiver for 70cm
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Motorola two way systems technical documents
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 5005 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Condor 16 project by ON6MU
- Project Condor16 VHF transceiver
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- converting AWA 25M-1 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-1 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- converting AWA 25M-22 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-22 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- converting AWA RT-85 E band to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA RT-85 transceiver down to 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- converting Philips FM-828E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-828 E band down to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- converting Philips FM-92 E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-92E to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DVX Project
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- FT-726 AUDIO Modifications
- Throughput improvement for the FT726R - Tapr PSK modem
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[ Hits: 22876 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- HF Rigs db comparison
- XLS file with technical specifications about ham radio transceivers
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- ICOM IC-275D to IC-275H Conversion
- How to convert the ICOM VHD base station IC-275D to 275H 100W 144-148Mhz
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kenwood TH-215 TH-415 mods
- Unfilter LF output from the TH215/415 kenwood portable radio
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Kenwood TM-441 Modification
- 9600 Baud modification on the Kenwood TM441 by ON6MU
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Kenwood TM-G707A Mods
- Three mods for the Kenwood TM G707 A
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- KPC3 to Phoenix
- Radio mods for GE Phoenix radios to use in APRS applications
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Lil Lulu 50 Mhz Transmitter
- Whippanny laboratories Li L Lulu 50 to 54 Mhz amateur radio trasnceiver
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]
- Motorola Radius M110 modification
- Turn a professional 2m VHF FM PMR transceiver Motorola Radius M110 into an amateur radio
[ Hits: 8903 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Nokia Mobira Benefon Ericsson & Philips mods
- Conversion notes and amateur radio firmware especially for Finnish PMR radios and cellular phones like Nokia, Mobira and Benefon. Also some information for other European brands (Ericsson, Key Radio/Kyodo, Philips) and an extensive link collection.
[ Hits: 3715 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- TYT MD-390 Rx Audio Issue
- Common issue on the TYT MD-390 when the speaker start sounding like it is broken, but it depends by the external mic cover.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- UHF on a VHF Rig
- This circuit enables fair copy of strong 444 MHz signals, off a local repeater, using a 2m rig and a 1/4λ 70 cm indoor ground plane antenna.
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Yaesu FT-290 Modification
- Extending frequency to FT-290R for transverter use
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP Transceiver
- The FT-817 is a small 5W MF/HF/VHF/UHF transceiver with internal batteries. Here is an assortment of technical information K6XX put together about this rig that might interest you.
[ Hits: 9985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.5 ]