Search Results for "radio one"983 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : G5RV
- G5RV Antenna
- Notes, and considerations about the G5RV antenna
[ Hits: 73839 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Satellite Antenna Tips
- Tips that may be of help with the most important part of an amateur radio satellite station, the antenna systems.
[ Hits: 17907 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 4667 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas
- Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 97580 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5580 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Boneyard Bluebook
- The Non-commercial online Radio Pricing Guide.
Used Amateur Radio Prices Seen Various Places
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dutch Callbook
- As a service to the amateur radio community we will help you to locate an amateur radio station, licensed in the Netherlands
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Kingman Reef 2000
- October 2000 Ham radio dx-pedition
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Jones Emergency Management Support Group
- This club provides emergency communications in the event of an emergency or disasters. and special events or search and rescue operations. severe weather radio nets.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham dictionary of terms
- IK0WRB glossary of ham radio terms, available also in italian
[ Hits: 3898 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Introduction to Longwave Radio
- A brief introduction to longwave radio
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- W1TP Telegraph & Scientific Instrument Museums
- A museum of thousands of telegraph keys, radios, microphones, enigma cipher machines, and scientific instruments.
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Packet Radio User's Group
- Japanes Packet radio club with link to Jouban TCP/IP network one of regional network of AMPRnet
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Fundamentals
- SWL radio fundamentals, beginner's guide to making CW contacts, interesting shortwave stations to find and more about bcldx.
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11078 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WinHdg is a Ham Radio program for finding heading and country information from callsign prefix data
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17803 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Kenwood TS-570D RCP-2 software
- Download Kenwood's free radio control software for the TS-570 HF
[ Hits: 10760 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- 32-bit radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 3608 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12442 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]