Search Results for "radio one"986 links - and 4 categories
DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards
- CQ WAZ Rules
- Official Rules of The CQ WAZ Awards
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Worked EI Counties Award
- Issued by the Irish Radio Transmitters Society
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The University of Calgary Radio Astronomy Laboratory
- Radio astronomy research at the University of Calgary
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy, DSP, and Radio Amateurs
- Site dedicated to amateur radio astronomy, providing information on Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) communication, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio-Sky Publishing
- Resources for amateur radio astronomers, teachers, and students.
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cavendish Astrophysics Homepage
- Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EI5FK's VHF Ham Radio Website
- "Shows who is ""active"" on VHF in EI, Solar Auroral and Tropo information, Vhf logs and maps."
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7RAU's Homepage
- With VHF Hamradio Software
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- OZ1ALS contest results
- Homepage of radio club oz1als, contest results, pictures etc
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Space Environment Laboratory
- NOAA's Radio Users' Page, provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RigPix Database
- Images and technical details of thousands of transceivers, cb radios, rotators, rf amplifiers scanners and accessories, by SM0OFV
[ Hits: 11409 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- MDM Radio
- New and Used, Buy and Sell, Electronics, Communication and Radio Equipment and Manuals: General Electric, RCA, Motorola, Midland, Uniden, Vision mate electronics
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16489 | Votes: 442 | Rating: 8.49 ]