and 3 categories
about radio one on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : North Carolina Ham Radio : Clubs : Universities Operating Modes : Amateur Radio Astronomy
Operating Modes : EME Operating Modes : VHF UHF
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy, DSP, and Radio Amateurs
- Site dedicated to amateur radio astronomy, providing information on Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) communication, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio-Sky Publishing
- Resources for amateur radio astronomers, teachers, and students.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cavendish Astrophysics Homepage
- Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Propagation : Observatories Radio Equipment Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Software : Logging
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EI5FK's VHF Ham Radio Website
- "Shows who is ""active"" on VHF in EI, Solar Auroral and Tropo information, Vhf logs and maps."
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7RAU's Homepage
- With VHF Hamradio Software
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- OZ1ALS contest results
- Homepage of radio club oz1als, contest results, pictures etc
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links