Search Results for "radio one"1027 links - and 4 categories
DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards
- CQ WAZ Rules
- Official Rules of The CQ WAZ Awards
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The University of Calgary Radio Astronomy Laboratory
- Radio astronomy research at the University of Calgary
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio-Sky Publishing
- Resources for amateur radio astronomers, teachers, and students.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cavendish Astrophysics Homepage
- Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EI5FK's VHF Ham Radio Website
- "Shows who is ""active"" on VHF in EI, Solar Auroral and Tropo information, Vhf logs and maps."
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7RAU's Homepage
- With VHF Hamradio Software
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- OZ1ALS contest results
- Homepage of radio club oz1als, contest results, pictures etc
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- RigPix Database
- Images and technical details of thousands of transceivers, cb radios, rotators, rf amplifiers scanners and accessories, by SM0OFV
[ Hits: 11771 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- MDM Radio
- New and Used, Buy and Sell, Electronics, Communication and Radio Equipment and Manuals: General Electric, RCA, Motorola, Midland, Uniden, Vision mate electronics
[ Hits: 2817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18996 | Votes: 468 | Rating: 8.44 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning ace radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links