Search Results for "sen file"42 links
Antennas : End-Fed
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16342 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Italian BandPlan
- Ari Milano draw and keep updated these pdf files representing the "radioamatori" bandplan, with notes in italian
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, by NTIA
[ Hits: 4923 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Icom D-STAR presentation
- Products and information about the D-STAR technology in pdf file
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 and FT-897D Memory Cloning
- The complete status of the FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897 or FT-897D memories can be read into the computer and saved to disk. Any saved file can be subsequently reloaded into the computer and sent back to the rig. This facility uses these rig's ability to clone configurations from one rig to another using the serial port.
[ Hits: 10323 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- FT-897D Modification sheet
- Lot's of FT 897 and FT 857 modifications in a single PDF file
[ Hits: 12185 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4007 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 7037 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- ChirpPix converts a bitmap image to a wave file, which can then be sent by a SSB transmitter and received on spectrogram waterfall displays
Image Transmission using ChirpPix and ChirpHell
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4327 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don't!
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssen file file log q file file.maa file gap nec file xml file upf file tk-790 hex file pdf file adif file eznec file section file wave file country file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links