Search Results for "software control"124 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- HB9MTN loop motor control software.
For motor control, either Centronics, RS232 or USB ports can be used, for CAT-Control the RS232 or USB ports.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 37640 | Votes: 399 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZScope oscilloscope software is free with the purchase of any ZTEC oscilloscope available in PCI, PXI, VXI, & LXI. Remote control ZTEC oscilloscopes.
[ Hits: 3380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Win4K3Suite Software for the Elecraft K-Line
- Win4K3Suite is an integrated control program for the entire Elecraft K-Line. It supports the K3, the KPA500, the KAT500 and the P3 Panadapter. Has a remote server mode as well, that supports P3 streaming video.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- This software let you to control a pair of stepper motors, for three principle jobs: coil tuner, manual tuner control and satellite rotor control
[ Hits: 1697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Free programming software for various of the MicroChip PIC series of micro-controllers by Nigel Goodwin
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Radio Shack PRO-2052 remote control
- Remote control software for the Radio Shack PRO-2052 dual trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K2Net is a remote operation windows software for the Elecraft K2, and allow remote control over internet or wi-fi networks by G4ILO
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood MCP-1A for TH-K2 Series
- TH-K2AT / TH-K2E / TH-K2ET / TH-K4AT / TH-K4E
Memory Control Program
You can use this software to create data such as memory channels and menus on a PC by connecting the TH-K2/K4 transceiver to the PC.
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termstmv 71a control software cat control software control software for yae rig control software control software control software ic r85 software to control my s r75 control software cat control software ft cat control software for asi control software mac cat control software rig-control-software software control net control software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links