Search Results for "sound card"166 links - and 1 categories
- MM0BQM Homepage, lots of info on most soundcard data modes plus received SSTV picture gallery.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 5675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8609 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Mic comparison
- Heil Sound PR-35 vs Heil Sound PR-781 vs Electro Voice Blue Cardinal by K4QKY
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4511 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 55290 | Votes: 1634 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16346 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16393 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- SV1AIZ BBS
- A program for running your own BBS without a tnc, using your sound card or any other way with AGWPE.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11413 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18271 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 8676 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17706 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- by N7CXI, runs in Windows 95 and need sound card to receive and transmit.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47426 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 64882 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17014 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7663 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18289 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]