spectrum analyzer and ch
about spectrum analyzer and ch on dxzone.com
Manufacturers : Antenna Analyzers Manufacturers : Test Equipment Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Frequency Counter Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Multimeters Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Signal generator Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Spectrum Analyzers Shopping and Services : Test equipment Shopping and Services : Test equipment : Oscilloscope Software : Macintosh Software : Oscilloscope Software : Spectrum analyzers
Software : iPhone Technical Reference : Spectrum Analyzers
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47257 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 64341 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 10946 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10250 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10455 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links