and 1 categories
about time signal on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters : Time Signal Radios
Antennas : Theory Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK Operating Aids : Time Operating Modes : GPS Operating Modes : Longwave Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding Publications : Manuals Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : DSP
Software : Hellschreiber Software : Low Frequency Software : Oscilloscope Software : Radio Control Software : Spectrum analyzers Software : Time Software : Weak Signal Technical Reference : Audio
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 4831 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4702 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6763 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7666 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links