Search Results for "type"218 links
Antennas : 2M
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27083 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14363 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3916 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 20162 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions - about vintage tube-type ham radio and communications equipment
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RA17 series valve subs
- Discussion of the various valve types which may be used in the Racal RA17/117 HF receivers
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The guy is dedicated to the restoration of vintage tube-type radios. Restoration of broken Bakelite cabinets is his specialty.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC License Search
- This form, allows you to look up FCC license information
[ Hits: 7765 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
[ Hits: 9153 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Italian repeaters map
- An interactive repeater map that uses google maps to display location of repaeter types available in Italy by Andrea IW0HOG
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-5R Review
- Strong signals review of Yaesu VX-5r
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes for Industry
- Electron tube and vacuum tube stock-list with prices 4. Audio, broadcast and industrial tubes, triodes, tetrodes, thyratrons, ignitrons, vidicons and CRT's, microwave devices, nixies and receiving types + Bird RF devices and test equipment. Quality tubes at reasonable prices with many hard to find items available
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Spy Numbers Stations
- Shortwave spy numbers stations types, schedule of transmissions
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3070 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 6810 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Microphone Connections
- This page discribes microphone wiring connections for most UK and foreign radios. Most U.S. radios are "Code Type 2".
[ Hits: 9961 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termstype n j type type type a type 216 n-type type 96 vrl type 250 n type type g type b f-type f type type 47 cw type
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links