Search Results for "used ham radio"53 links
Antennas : 2M
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5021 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28633 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Boneyard Bluebook
- The Non-commercial online Radio Pricing Guide.
Used Amateur Radio Prices Seen Various Places
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sonsorol Ham Radio Project
- Donating funds and used equipments to build a radio station in Sonsorol island
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- House Of Tubes
- High-quality brand name tubes ideal for use in audio amplifiers and ham radio equipment at low prices, including used and hard to find tubes.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Welcome to the Amateur Television Directory, the source for finding sites related to Amateur Television and Ham Radio. Find out
where Amateur Television is being used in your state or country.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Radio Wave Propagation
- A PDF document, used for ham radio training, that cover all aspects of radio wave propagation
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- C.C.C.Radio U.K.
- CB and HAM radio store, new and used, also trucking accessories stocked.
[ Hits: 4619 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ham addon for Internet Explorer. Fast access to commonly used Ham Radio websites and resorces. Run for Windows 95/98/ME.
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10315 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
[ Hits: 9852 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16443 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 213 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 9753 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 12896 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]