Search Results for "used ham radio"54 links
Antennas : 40M
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6122 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Ham Radio Wire Antenna Tips
- Ham radio wire antennas are the most common form of antenna used by ham radio operators. Here you can find hints and tips on diy wire antennas
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Clansman Radios British Army
- Information on Clansman Radios,used by the British army and are usable by Ham Radio users
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- UK Amateur Radio Call Signs
- summary or overview of UK or British amateur radio callsigns or call signs and the types of licence used in the UK by ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- CollegeARC Blog
- Showcasing college amateur radio club activities, events, and projects. Informs visitors of up to date news items pertaining to ham radio technology used on campuses by students, faculty, and staff. A way for alumni to be informed of their clubs activities.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Making of a Ham
- A ham radio blog primarily focused on newbies and those interested in the hobby. Covers a wide area of subjects that might be of interest to Amateur Radio operators, and material that can be used to study for the Amateur Radio tests.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home of the Radio Teacher Project Website, study guides, class documents and videos to be used by instructors
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXspot : Cluster IRC
- IRC Chat with DX spots from dx cluster, used mainly as a chat system
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Ads from UK. Oline community for amateur radio and computer enthusiasts to buy and sell their used equipment in UK
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioWorld classified ads
- UK used ham radio equipment dealer
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Martin Lynch and Sons Used Equipment
- UK Used equipment at ML&S
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 5 Amp power supply for portable usage
- A 13,8v/5Amp 78H05 based power supply for portable use. In this example used to power up a Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 6442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yagi Optimizer
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Universal frequency counter & voltage meter
- to be used with QRP transceivers
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hybrid antenna splitter
- This scheme can be used to combine two antennas
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m SSB CW QRP superhet transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70\'s
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Universal Programming Cable for Radios
- The programming cable is intended to be used with a computer RS-232 port for programming radios and other devices.
[ Hits: 2327 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WiFi and Ham Radio
- WiFi intro for ham radio operators. How WiFi can be used by hams in repeater linking, digital voice and digital amateur television
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]