about wav sound on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Internet and Radio : Sounds
Manufacturers : Speakers and Headsets Operating Modes : DSP Operating Modes : Longwave Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters : Pirate Radio Software : Audio Recorders
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8761 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- HSCW ping sounds
- You've heard MS pings, of course. But what does a HSCW ping sound like?
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- maritime mobile station, with sound sample in audio wave files
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RTTY and SSTV sounds
- SSTV and RTTY sample sound files in wav or mmv format for test pourposes.
[ Hits: 5038 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 2.94 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Software : Linux Software : Navtex Software : Oscilloscope Software : Propagation Software : Signal Generator
- Cybercorder 2000
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
[ Hits: 19298 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5144 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Total Recorder
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
[ Hits: 6235 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.72 ]
Software : Spectrum analyzers Software : Weather and FAX
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 8331 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 12295 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 10938 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links