Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
QEX Ground System Experiments
- N6LF series of experiments on ground systems for vertical antennas. That series of reports was converted, with some modifications, into a series fo seven articles in QEX magazine.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K0BG article con antenna efficiency covering topics like radiation resistance, coil losses and ground losses, other kind of losses. How calculate efficiency and Bandwidth Notes