Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
NJ2X.COM - Adventure in Amateur Radio
- NJ2X is a licensed amateur radio operator (FCC Amateur Extra) who enjoys casting electromagnetic waves into the ether. NJ2X pursues many aspects of the hobby including chasing DX, participating in mini-DX expeditions, building equipment and antennas, and papering his shack walls with ARRL awards. NJ2X dedicates this amateur radio oriented site to helping others who also enjoy the greatest of scientific hobbies. The site is suitable for all readers - families, the young, and the young at heart.
- Multi-Polarized antennas for Land Mobile Radio, Indoor & Outdoor Networks, Home Wireless, Mining Communications, Remote Monitoring, HAM & Scanner, Cellular, WiFi, Wimax, M2M, GPS, LTE, and GSM.
- Scan Antenna supply precision antennas to some of the world’s most advanced, market leading companies.
Their antennas fit in satellite voice/data, mobile/wireless GSM, GPS, marine/land based radio and other specialty systems.