wi fi antenna408 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5827 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22703 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16928 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Helical/helix antenna 2.4 GHz HOWTO
- Helical/helix antenna cookbook recipe for 2.4 GHz wavelans and/or WiFi applications
[ Hits: 6737 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4018 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60590 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13850 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mod to allow separate RX and TX Antennas
- This modification will allow the use of separate receive and transmit antennas on the Kenwood TS-850S/AT.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna ez antenna 6 db vhf antenna 144 antenna 300 ohs antenna antenna per 137 khz lz antenna 70 mhz antenna pcb antenna 300 ohm antenna 33 cm antenna antenna hp antenna used in sim 300
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links