Search Results for "wi fi antenna"325 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CobWebb revealed
- A 27 pages pdf file revealing secrets of the cobwebb antenna with many pictures and assembling details
[ Hits: 7985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- G4IRX Magnetic Loop antenna
- Construction notes and design details of a magnetic loop antenna by G4IRX
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Musings on the Miracle Whip design
- A modified design of this popular portable antenna
The whip described here will tune up to a respectable SWR on 40 metres and up.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Active ferrite rod antenna
- An active antenna for HF done with a ferrite rod by OH7SV
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Antennas for the Space Restricted
- This article shows that it is possible to operate successfully from a confined space with antennas for 2 10 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas and Transmission Lines Myths
- Antennas, Transmission Lines, Tuners - Myths, Mysteries and Qualifiers By Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choosing an Antenna
- Choosing the right antenna for you, by Lewis G. McCoy W1ICP
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Fundamentals
- Adalet wireless document on antenna basics in a four pages pdf file
[ Hits: 2288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Gain defined
- Definition of antenna gain at wikipedia
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- CORNET 2.4 giga WIFI antenna
[ Hits: 6022 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- VE6FI Contest station
- Amateur radio, building antennas, wifi link, remote control of radio, 80 meter beam, contesting, ve6fi station
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10236 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 2923 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- D&L Antenna Supply
- World radio users and general public you will find
Radio equipment/Accessories/unique high tech items at this site including items for emergency preparedness.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]