Search Results for "win tone"7 links
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4310 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- WinTone DTMF Decoder
- WinTone v2.02 id a windows DTMF Decoder
[ Hits: 4202 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19120 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation. By WD6CNF
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- Code Synthesizer for 2-way Radio Signaling works on Windows XP and Windows 7
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]