It is equipped with pair metal – ceramic tetrode 4CX-800A (GU-74B).
The Alpin 200 contains a build in microprocessor which monitors all important parameters and show them to the LCD display. It realize also protection system, which can avoid damages.
- Frequency coverage: All Amateur Radio Bands 1.8-29,7 MHz
- Power output: 2000 Watts continous
- Output Circuit: Pi-L Network with matching Capability – VSWR up to 1:3 (15-160 Ohms)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm unbalanced
- Input circuit: Broadband with VSWR less than 1.3:1
- Driving power: 60 Watts (typical)
- Harmonics suppression: > 50dB
- Intermodulation distortion: > 35dB
- RF gain: 15dB
- Primary power: 230VAC – 50/60Hz
- Tube: Pair 4CX800A (GU74B) forced air
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 470mm x 415mm x 190mm
- Weight: 40 kg