Ameritron ALS 600
No tuning, no fuss, no worries – just turn on and operate … includes AC power supply, 600 Watts output, continuous 1.5-22 MHz coverage, instant bandswitching, no warm up, no tubes to baby, fully SWR protected, extremely quiet, very compact
Ameritrons revolutionary ALS-600 is amateur radios ONLY linear amplifier that uses four rugged TMOS RF power FETs – gives unequaled no tune solid state performance.
Includes Ameritrons no tune FET Amplifier and a 120/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz AC power supply for home operation.
- Instant bandswitching, no tuning, no warm up
- Output Power – 600 Watts PEP, 500 Watts CW
- Continuous Coverage – 1.5 to 22 MHz; 10/12 Meters with easy-to-install optional kit
- SWR Protection – prevents amplifier damage if you switch to wrong band, use wrong antenna or have high SWR
- Over Power Protection – if output forward power or reflected power exceeds safe level, output power is automatically reduced to prevent amplifier damage by controlling ALC to exciter.
- Extremely quiet
- Very Compact – 6 x 9 1/2 x 12 inch amplifier takes up less desktop space than your transceiver and weighs 12 1/2 poundsIlluminated Cross-Needle SWR/Wattmeter – lets you read SWR, forward and reflected peak power simultaneously
- Operate/Standby Switch – lets you run “barefoot”, but you can instantly switch to full power if you need it.Front Panel ALC Control – exclusive Ameritron feature – convenient front panel control lets you adjust your output power.Transmit, ALC SWR LED indicators – keeps you informed.
- 12 VDC output jack – lets you power low current accessories.
Separate ALS-600PS power supply (included) can be placed conveniently out of the way and plugged into your nearest 120 VAC outlet – no special wiring needed. Made in USA.
|Base Model w/ 50V Power Supply – ALS-600||Base Model w/ Switching Power Supply – ALS-600S|
|220V Export Model w/ 50V Power Supply – ALS-600X||220V Export Model w/ Switching Power Supply – ALS-600SX|
|110V Export Model w/ 50V Power Supply – ALS-600Y||Switching Power Supply Only (No Amp) – ALS-600SPS|
Ameritron ALS-600 resources
Some related links from our links directory