Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS BLUETOOTH Digital DMR Dual-band Handheld Commercial Radio with Roaming and GPS VHF/UHF Dual-band Digital/Analog Part 90 DMR commercial transceiver with 1.77 inch colour TFT display and GPS.
New AT-D878 model includes DMR Roaming, faster processor and larger memory for future enhancements. Ideal for Fire, Search & Rescue, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry and Security operations. Frequency coverage 140-174 / 400-480 MHz.
Includes USB Programming cable.
- Roaming : Built-in DMR Repeater Roaming feature
- APRS / GPS Capable : DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- VHF/UHF Dual Band : Monitor two bands at the same time (V+V, U+U & V+U)
- Digital DMR and Analog: Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel.
- High Power Output : 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2 & 5 Tone Paging Includes built-in : 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
- Programming Cable : Includes USB Programming Cable, free software available for download.
- Color TFT Display :1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation. User changeable display and font colors.
- Roaming : New Built-in Roaming Feature
- APRS (GPS): DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- Processor :Faster Processor over the D868UV
- Additional Memory: Larger Memory for Future Enhancements TFT Display Background Display and Font Colors are User changeable
- Digital Monitor :Monitor One or Two Timeslots
- Zone Select :Selectable Zones from Keypad
- Auto RX Mode Receiver : Auto Selects to incoming Digital or Analog Signal
- GPS : Built-in GPS feature
- Memory Channels: 4,000 channels
- DMR Talk Groups : 10,000
- Digital Contacts: 150,000 (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
- Power Levels : 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels.
- Zones : 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- Display: 1.77 inch color TFT Screen with selectable dual channel or single channel display.
- Battery: Operate 35+ hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium ion battery in the power saver mode.
- Bandwidth : 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR
- Import/Export :Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talk groups.
- DMR Compatibility: Supports both Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology.
- Amateur Radio: Also operational on amateur radio DMR networks and analog frequencies. Software importable worldwide amateur contact database.
- Programmable : FCC 47CFR90.203 requires the keypad locked in the shipping configuration. Software keypad unlocking and re-programming are available with the included USB Programming Cable.
- Speaker Connection :2-pin style Kenwood/Wouxun type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories.
- Quiet Tones :CTCSS/DCS tone squelch with split tone and custom tone capability.
- Frequency Range : 140-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
AnyTone AT-D878 Price
Current price for the AnyTone AT-D878 varies, and at time writing it’s around 185-220 Euros, or 200-230 US Dollar in the US, and can be purchased from most popular amateur radio shops.
Some online shops offer the version with the Bluetooth PTT option included, or with the additional battery, the programming cable. A non Bluetooth option exists also, so before you buy you should verify the choosen model. AT-D878 Price for non bluetooth is a little cheaper than the all-in model.
Anytone AT-D878UV Videos
Here below some interesting video reviews of the Anytone AT-D878UV