Testing Coax Cables
Coax Cable Testers
Home : Technical Reference : Coax Cables and Connectors : Testing Coax Cables
Coaxial Cables Testers
- Check coaxial cable with a multimeter
- How to check coaxial cable with a common multimeter
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Coaxial Cable Tester
- A simple coax cable tester built based on the KG0ZZ project.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measure Impedence of Coax Cables
- This video shows one way to use a scope and function generator to measure the length of a piece of coax transmission line as well as estimate its impedance
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- RF Cable Testing
- The cable testing approaches discussed in this article gives an idea about the electrical characteristics of a coaxial cable. Velocity of Propagation, Characteristics Impedance, Return Loss Measurement and more
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Simple Coax Testing
- How to check for propoer connector installation by using a common multimeter to verify conductivity and resistance.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Coax Tester
- This useful coax tester allows you to screw the PL-259 onto the tester to get a GO/NO GO status. When the LED lights up- you have a short circuit.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Coax Cables and Connectors
Coax Cables and Connectors : Testing Coax Cables
Test Coax Cables
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.