DX Patrol MK2
100 kHz to 2 GHz SDR Receiver
The DX-Patrol MK2 is a compact software defined radio receiver featuring a “Ultra wide” receiving frequency range. This is made possible because this receiver
includes a converter for HF bands
with additional band filters, resulting in a much better dynamic range and an excellent performance in strong signal processing.
Operating on HF bands need a frequency shift of -40MHz. DX Patrol SDR offer the entire frequency range without gaps.
It features two indipendent SMA antenna connectors, one for VHF and one for HF bands and a Mini USB port as PC interface.
The switch on the side of the receiver permit the use of a low-noise pin diode, to be used when changing from HF to VHF bands or vice versa. Sampling rate supported by the SDR is 3.2MS/s, but this is usually limited by the PC software.
The current MK2 version has better performance due to its optimized filter circuit and brand new RF design.
- Ultra Wide-band Coverage SDR Receiver
- Full coverage reception form 100KHz to 2GHz SDR
- Independent antenna inputs for Shortwave and VHF
- USB computer connection ( mini usb)
- Very High dynamic range receiver
- Low noise pin-diode band switch
- Accurate and efficient band filters
- Very clean audio reception
- SMA golden antenna connectors
- LED power and band indication
- 40MHz local oscillator for HF conversion
- DBM balance diode ring mixer
- Small size board
- Freeware software
- Up to 3.2 M Sample rate.