PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
Hits: 898 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Satellite tracking programs
that is about Ham radio programs for satellite tracking.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jun 2 2005, and till today "PetitTrack
" has been followed for a total of 898 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Nova For Windows - Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurat...
- Winorbit - Satellite Orbital Prediction and Satellite Tracking...
- Orbitron - Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tr...
- TrakSat WinTrak - Wintrak and traksat, satellite tracking software...
- Satscape - Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It prod...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.