PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
Hits: 831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Satellite tracking programs
that is about Ham radio programs for satellite tracking.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jun 2 2005, and till today "PetitTrack
" has been followed for a total of 831 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Nova For Windows - Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurat...
- Winorbit - Satellite Orbital Prediction and Satellite Tracking...
- TrakSat WinTrak - Wintrak and traksat, satellite tracking software...
- Orbitron - Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tr...
- Satscape - Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It prod...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner