Here is the parts list and dim. sheet for a 6m Square Copper Dipole, made from copper water pipe
Hits: 3765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
About 6M Square Copper Dipole
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Homemade antennas for 6 meters band 50 MHz
that is about 50MHz antennas plans, homemade antennas for the six meters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Sep 1 2006, and till today "6M Square Copper Dipole
" has been followed for a total of 3765 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Antennas/6M - 50MHz antennas plans, homemade antennas for the six meters
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- W5GI Mystery Antenna - W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs except...
- 50 Mhz Dipole - This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre...
- 6 meter omni halo - This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this ti...
- Rotatable Dipoles - Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 met...
- Loop Antenna for 6m - Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BT...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.