A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the Options page. (ex SM6.SE)
By Rick Hits: 22987 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 6.94
About SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio DX Clusters
that is about Ham-radio DX clusters nodes for dxers.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Aug 14 2007, and till today "SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
" has been followed for a total of 22987 times. So far received 79 votes for a total score of 6.94/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 79 votes for a total score of 6.94/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DX Summit by OH2AQ - DX Summit Web Cluster, built up and operated by the members of OH9W OH...
- DXWatch - DXWatch is a modern cluster spot filter service and webcluster. Includ...
- DX cluster Telnet links - This page contains links to 60 DXcluster telnet sites around the world...
- SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web - A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to s...
- F5LEN Webcluster - Webcluster F5LEN member of the European DxCluster network....
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.