The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
Hits: 1286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About The Super Sixty transceiver
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is HF radio modifications , tips & tricks
that is about HF radio modifications, ham radio mods kenwood icom yaesu alinco mods.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Feb 18 2008, and till today "The Super Sixty transceiver
" has been followed for a total of 1286 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham.dmz.ro - Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals f...
- Homebrew QRP SSB Transceiver - This page describes a homebrew QRP SSB transceiver built by WB9IPA....
- Scanner and tranceiver mods - Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV...
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver - The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven conc...
- Krasnodar - radio schematics - Contain schematic diagram of many different radio, and some operations...
Visit this link
The Super Sixty transceiver
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner