Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application to practice all possible questions prior to taking your exam
Hits: 2615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00
About Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Ham Radio software for iPhone
that is about iPhone ham radio software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Dec 13 2008, and till today "Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
" has been followed for a total of 2615 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- iSDR - iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple...
- Audio Kit for iPhone - Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essent...
- MorseDecoder - HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic t...
- CallBook for iPhone - CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up ca...
- Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone - Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Us...
Visit this link
Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.