A 5/8 vertical groundplane antenna for 50 mhz
Hits: 2691 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67
About Ground Plane antenna for 50 Mhz
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Homemade antennas for 6 meters band 50 MHz
that is about 50MHz antennas plans, homemade antennas for the six meters.
This link has been on our site since Wednesday Apr 1 2009, and "Ground Plane antenna for 50 Mhz
" has been clicked on 2691 times. So far it received 6 votes for a total score of 5.67/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
- Antennas/6M - 50MHz antennas plans, homemade antennas for the six meters
Rate this resource
it received 6 votes for a total score of 5.67/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- W5GI Mystery Antenna - W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs except...
- 50 Mhz Dipole - This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre...
- 6 meter omni halo - This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this ti...
- Rotatable Dipoles - Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 met...
- Loop Antenna for 6m - Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BT...
Visit this link
Ground Plane antenna for 50 Mhz
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.