Low Cost Frequency Counter, Digital Display and DDS-VFO kits
By Douglas Pongrance Hits: 2167 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is QRP Kits
that is about Commercial QRP Kits.
This link has been on our site since Monday May 25 2009, and it has been clicked on 2167 times. So far it received 5 votes for a total score of 5.40/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 5 votes for a total score of 5.40/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Ten Tec - Tentec is a leader HF, VHF transceivers,RF amplifiers, antenna analyze...
- Kanga US - Amateur radio kits by Kanga US....
- 30m QRP Transceiver kit - 38 Special, 30m QRP transceiver by Norcal QRP club, single super het r...
- Vectronics - Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers....
- QRPproject - QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany an...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.