Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Broadcast Antenna
that is about Broadcast Antenna Manufacturers.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Dec 18 2009, and till today "Valcom
" has been followed for a total of 766 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- ASC Signal - Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Ra...
- PSI Antennas - Antennas for Broadcasters, PSI manufactures a complete range of slot a...
- Valcom - Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full ra...
- Twin Antennas - Professional antenna manufacturing company promoted, by experienced en...
- TCI International - US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for sp...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner