Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
By Tim Taylor Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
About Friis-It NF for iPhone
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio software for iPhone
that is about iPhone ham radio software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Mar 17 2010, and till today "Friis-It NF for iPhone
" has been followed for a total of 502 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- iSDR - iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple...
- Audio Kit for iPhone - Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essent...
- MorseDecoder - HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic t...
- CallBook for iPhone - CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up ca...
- Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone - Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Us...
Visit this link
Friis-It NF for iPhone
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner