PC based Soundcard Oscilloscope software that receives its data from the Soundcard with 44.1kHz and 16 Bit resolution.
Hits: 3161 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.90
About Soundcard Oscilloscope
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is PC Oscilloscope
that is about PC Oscilloscope software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Oct 14 2012, and till today "Soundcard Oscilloscope
" has been followed for a total of 3161 times. So far received 10 votes for a total score of 6.90/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 10 votes for a total score of 6.90/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter - Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency co...
- Zelscope - Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace...
- Cobracom - Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge ...
- PicoScope - Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based i...
- Baudline signal analyzer - A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsi...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner