Ham radio for people with disabilities. A weekly podcast from the Courage Handiham System
Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Handiham Podcast
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Radio Podcasts
that is about Listen to radio related podcasts.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Mar 7 2013, and till today "Handiham Podcast
" has been followed for a total of 403 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- This Week in Amateur Radio - Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via sate...
- Ham Radio Podclass - Home of the Ham Radio Podclass & General Upgrade Podclass
- AR Newsline - This Week's top news on amateur radio newsline...
- ARRL Audio News - ARRL Audio News contains highlights taken from the League's weekly pub...
- The DX Podcast - A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner