Decode DTMF from your iPhone. Hold your smartphone close to a DTMF source and this app will decode the numbers being dialled.
By dreadtech Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
About iPhone DTMF Decoder
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Radio signal decoders
that is about signal decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jul 11 2015, and till today "iPhone DTMF Decoder
" has been followed for a total of 406 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DTMF Decoder - DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF b...
- DTMF decoder - A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telepho...
- PDW Paging Decoder - This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like F...
- WinTone DTMF Decoder - WinTone v2.02 is a windows DTMF Decoder, run on old windows versions o...
- Digital Speech Decoder - An open source software decode various xMBE based modes. It support de...
Visit this link
iPhone DTMF Decoder
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.